2020 Hyundai Elantra Redesign; Hybrid Engine & Advance Safety System
Here is The 2020 Hyundai Elantra. The Hyundai Elantra in its range 2019 includes notorious improvements in terms of safety and several aesthetic changes that serve to deeply update this sedan.
Hyundai North America has unveiled all the key information as well as the images of the renewed Elantra 2019. In the United States, this deep update of the saloon will be available starting in the fall. It is more than likely that throughout the first months of 2019, the update of this saloon will also be available in other countries of the world.
The design of the 2020 Hyundai Elantra is redesigned both outside and inside. Of this form, in the outside, they emphasize like redesigned elements the bumpers, the frontal grill, the headlights, the new rear groups, the cover of the trunk and the designs of the alloy wheels of 16 and 17 inches (of 15 inches also with a new design in the Eco finish). The interior of the 2020 Hyundai Elantra has as main elements the new central area of the dashboard with a new multimedia touchscreen, the new controls, and buttons, the redesigned air/ventilation outlets as well as the controls of the air conditioning and audio system controls.
New Hyundai Elantra Sedan Updates
- Exterior Design Changes
- New hood, front fenders, front fascia, grille and headlights
- New trunk, taillights and rear fascia
- New 16- and 17-inch wheel designs
- New 15-inch alloy wheel design on Eco trim
- LED headlights applied to Limited and Sport trims
- Interior Design Changes
- New center cluster
- Air vents
- AVN/Audio/Temperature controls
- Storage tray
- New instrument cluster and housing
- New center cluster
- Hyundai SmartSense
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) applied to SEL trim and above
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) applied to SEL trim and above
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA) applied to SEL trim and above
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA) added to Limited with Ultimate Package
- Interior Features
- Standard: 5-inch color audio system
- Bluetooth and steering wheel audio controls applied to SE manual
- Blue Link® Connected Car System with three years of complimentary Blue Link services applied to Value Edition
- Qi wireless charging applied to Limited
- Available AVN 5.0 with faster processor, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ and HERE HD Traffic 8-inch Multimedia Navigation System offered with higher level trims
- Infinity premium audio with 8 speakers including a center channel and subwoofer applied to Limited
- Smart Shift Drive Mode applied to SEL and above
- Standard: Rear view camera with dynamic guidelines
2020 Hyundai Elantra With New Safety Features
The 2020 Hyundai Elantra incorporates all the innovations in terms of safety and assistants to the Hyundai SmartSense technology. As outstanding devices and systems, mention should be made of the frontal collision prevention assistant with the automatic emergency braking system, the maintenance assistance in the lane, the assistance for the non-exit of the lane, the fatigue detection, and fatigue detection control. driver, pedestrian detection, blind spot control and subsequent cross traffic warning, among others.
In addition to all the mentioned systems, in the New Hyundai Elantra I,t is also worth noting the Safe Exit Assist system, a device by which the car acoustically warns the occupants about the danger of opening one of the doors by the proximity of a moving vehicle that is approaching the road.
In terms of connectivity and onboard entertainment, there is no lack of connection via Bluetooth as well as a wireless charging system for mobile devices. The occupants traveling on the New Hyundai Elantra can enjoy many of the apps installed on their smartphones, by counting the vehicle with a compatible system of connectivity with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. For lovers of the highest quality sound, an Infinity specialist hi-fi system with 8 speakers and a subwoofer is offered.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Engine Hybrid
In terms of mechanics, the 2020 Hyundai Elantra includes two gasoline engines that improve emissions and consumption. For the United States, a block of four cylinders 2.0 of cycle Atkinson of 147 Horsepower will be available, in addition to a Kappa engine turbo 1.4 T-GDI of 128 Horsepower. The new European range of the Elantra will include new features in this section, with some engines that could share with the also renewed Tucson 2019.
This way, in Europe the Upcoming Hyundai Elantra could arrive with the 1.6 GDI atmospheric gasoline of 132 HP and even the turbo 1.6 T-GDI of 177 HP. In Diesel, could be available one of the two versions of the new 1.6 CRDi with 115 and 133 HP. It is less likely that the renewed Elantra in our continent could incorporate the new version 2.0 Diesel CRDi “mild-hybrid” soft hybridization with a 48V system.